* Started her martial arts training in 1973.
* Black Belt in:
- Kenpo Karate/T-Jitsu - 10th Dan, (retired).
* Her Kenpo rank has been certified and endorsed by many "Kenpo" Masters & Grandmasters.
- Taiho-Jitsu, Jujitsu.
- Master Trainer - AmeriThai Kickboxing.
* Member & Leadership Positions:
- North American Seniors Council - Board of Directors,
- North East Instr's / Combat Kempo/Kenpo Federation - Seniors Council & V.P.
- Kempo International - Mass. Rep.
- American Taiho-Jitsu International - Exec. Board of Directors,
- North American Kenpo Karate / T-Jitsu Federation - Seniors Council,
- East Coast Karazenpo Association - Senior V.P.
- Master Instructor of the Year - "2003"- Hawaii Martial Arts Society,
- Grandmaster of the Year"2005" - United States Martial Artist Association.
-Law Enforcement Officer - 30 years.
- F.B.I. Certified Firearms Instructor,
- Baton Instructor,
- Domestic Violence Specialist,
- (Summons in by US Congress to Help Write Fed. Guidelines.)
- Shotgun Instructor.